Social Compliance Training is always carried out by our senior auditing staff. They visit the factory several times as well as keeping in close touch with them by email and phone throughout the training process. Below is a general outline of our procedure.
- Perform an initial audit of the factory.
- Review the information thoroughly so that we can clearly understand current issues that the factory needs to improve.
- Identify specific areas of concern and deficiencies and write up a corrective action plan so that we can explain these issues to the factory clearly and concisely.
- Visit the factory again to spend several days helping them correct the problems found.
- Maintain regular email and phone communication with the factory as well as visiting them several times to
make sure everything is going smoothly and they have a clear understanding.
- Train the factory management and staff to ensure that they can follow the new system during their everyday working practices.
- Remain onsite if possible during the retail companies audit of the factory to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Help the factory PASS the important audit through our hard work and good cooperation from the factory and
Generally takes about two weeks to complete this process. But it depends on the factories cooperation and how close they are to being able to pass the audit.